Electronic measuring technology / Two digital displays / Audible inclination guide / IP 65 Dust and Waterproof / Removable shock-absorbing end caps with anti-slip wall grips.
- Precise slope measurements as needed for ADA 4.8.2 handicap ramp compliance
- Fast and accurate readings
- Dual screens (Front & Top) allow easy viewing from any angle
- Electronic displays illuminate for easy viewing in low light conditions
- 5 display modes (degrees in 1 or 2 decimal points, percent, feet & inches (rise/run) in decimal, Feet & inches in fractions, and mm/m)
- Instantly converts measurements to any scale. Rise & run to degrees, degrees to percent, etc...
- Audible tones for sight free use
- Simple one button calibration
- 14" model designed to fit between wall studs to check slope on waste pipes
- Uses 2 AA batteries
- Carrying case included with 24" and 48" models