Klein 1" x 1-5/8" Opening Spud Wrench
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads.
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability.
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding.
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches.
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification.
- American Bridge design.
- Bolt Size: 1'' (25 mm)
- Nut Type: U.S. heavy
- Head Width: 3-5/8'' (92 mm)
- Overall Length: 18'' (457 mm)
- Nominal Opening: 1-5/8'' (41 mm)
- Taper Diameter: 1-1/8'' (29 mm) to 1/4'' (6 mm)