- A heavy, strong, multi-purpose tool that saves time and effort on the job.
- Use it to help align walls during tilt-up construction, roll and align large pipe, remove shingles or flooring, and many other stripping and prying tasks.
- Efficient blade angle and 55-1/2'' (1410 mm) total length provide high leverage as a crow bar and nail and spike puller even in awkward positions.
- The 3'' (76 mm) width protects concrete when stripping forms.
- Blade is forged and hardened alloy with keyhole nail-pulling slot in center and V-notch in tapered edge